The Nintendo Switch is well on its way to becoming Nintendo’s best-selling platform. Not since so many people flocked to a Nintendo console with the Wii – but that widespread appeal means that those first time buying one may not be very familiar with gaming. But Nintendo has a new program that can help.
With Over 70 million units have been sold to dateChances are some of the Switch’s audience is made up of dilapidated Mario fans who haven’t found a controller since the ’90s, young first-time console owners, and curious up-and-coming youngsters trying out video games for the first time. For those struggling to learn and use their new Switch, Nintendo is now offering the Nintendo Switch Concierge program. Switch owners can sign up for 30-minute video chat sessions with a Nintendo Customer Service Representative for free. Appointments cover a specific topic, e.g. B .:
- Learn to use the Switch Console
- play games
- Looking for new games
- Creating a Nintendo Account
- Online security and privacy
- Customizing the console
You should definitely consider making a Nintendo Switch concierge appointment if you’re feeling intimidated by the device. But book quickly: time slots are first come, first served. Thankfully, it’s easy to sign up:
- Open the officer Nintendo Switch Concierge Page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and then select one of the topics you want to cover from the list.
- Select a date and time from the calendar.
- Add your name and email address. You can also include your phone number, address, and any other notes you want to add. However, these are optional.
- click “Book” submit the appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation email from NintendoSwitchConcierge@noa.nintendo.com
- On the day of your appointment, use the link in this email to start a video chat with a Nintendo representative. They guide you through the basics of the selected topic and help you answer additional questions.
G / O Media can receive a commission