You can sell almost anything online – tech, furniture, clothing, video games, and toys, to name a few.
Here are Wolf’s keys to selling things:
– presentation. “You want the item you’re selling to be the focus of your photo,” says Wolf. Clean it first, and then take flattering photos in natural sunlight, preferably near a window. Get multiple angles.
– price. Think what someone could pay for the item, then give them a slightly lower price to get them moving. You can also consult other users’ ads to determine the current rate.
– Details. Include everything in the description, including the brand and any imperfections. A more detailed list means less back and forth with potential buyers. As the saying goes, “Time is money,” says Wolf.
Too much work?…
Read additional from the source
Copyright @ tulsaworld.com
- Headline: NerdWallet: Turn Your Quarantine Into Money | Business news
- Review all news and articles from Money News Updates on Currency.
Disclaimer: If you need to remove this content from our website, please contact us. Learn more